In store pickup
- Orders are available for pickup by appointment only. You can schedule a pick-up time at check-out in your cart or by calling us. We require a minimum of 4 hours notice for a pickup. All pickups are from 142 Martin Ross Avenue.
- We deliver via courier within the Greater Toronto Area. All items are delivered between 9am – 5pm. We are unable to guarantee specific delivery times.
- Unfortunately, we do not offer any refunds on any deliveries damaged or delayed due to the recipient not being home or any condition out of our control.
- This may include, but is not limited to: inclement weather, traffic delays, and inaccurate shipping information. Please check your delivery information before checkout as we are firm on no refunds and no replacement items.
- Any delivery instructions left at checkout will be considered, but are not guaranteed.
- For all deliveries to a home or condo without a concierge, we require a phone number for the recipient. If a resident is not home the package will be left if the driver deems there is a safe, dry place to leave the package.
- If there is no location to leave the package a re-delivery fee will be charged in order to re-send your package. Please note, if the concierge refuses to accept the package a re-delivery fee will be incurred.
- Items that are not delivered due to the recipient not being home, the concierge refusing to accept the package, or any circumstance out of our control will not be refunded.
- If at the time of your order, you specifically request leave your delivery at the door or with an alternate person (neighbour, concierge, etc.), you are accepting liability for your order. No refund or credit will be offered for any damaged or lost items.
CANCELLATIONS OR ORDER CHANGES
To change or cancel an order, please call 416-961-3553. All orders must be cancelled minimum 48 hours prior to shipping. As we bake every order fresh for you, we cannot cancel, refund or credit you after this time frame.