COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES
Sullivan & Bleeker is committed to the health and safety of its employees & clients. We have always strictly enforced proper hand-washing, personal-hygiene, sanitizing and food safety procedures. In order to ensure the safety of staff, clients and visitors during the COVID-19 pandemic, employees must comply with the following protocols:
- All staff must submit to a temperature check and screening questions prior to the start of their shift.
- All staff must wear masks during their shift.
- All staff must routinely wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds throughout their shift. A call to wash hands will be made every 30 minutes for all staff members, in addition to regular handwashing procedures.
- Work stations will be set up at least 2 meters apart. Each staff member will have a separate work station.
- Regular cleaning will take place throughout the day, including wiping down of door handles and common surfaces in the staff room and sanitizing tables and equipment.
- Visitors will be limited to essential visitors only, such as facility maintenance services. All visitors must abide by the visitor policy, including signing in and submitting to a temperature check and screening questions prior to entering the facility.
- Couriers and clients will not enter the facility when picking up. Orders will be placed on our loading dock for a contact-free pickup.